Sheboygan, Wisconsin Attorneys
Handling Estate Planning & Real Estate
Kitzke & Canfield LLC is not just any law firm in Sheboygan. We are a unique team of legal professionals with eclectic talents and warming personalities. When you come to our law firm for help, no matter what case type you have on your plate, you can count on us to respond with authenticity and compassion. Your case is treated as if we were representing ourselves. It is our goal to help you navigate the legal systems of Wisconsin and move towards a better tomorrow through a successful case result.
Estate Planning in Sheboygan, Simplified
Everyone needs to have a current and updated estate plan, but most people don’t. Rather than being fine with being part of the unprepared majority, come to Kitzke & Canfield LLC to take care of your estate plan with no stress. We take pride in being able to simplify the process for you. Forget legal jargon and complicated laws – we will handle all of it for you and pursue a result that reflects your best interests all the while.
We have divided our estate planning services into two clear categories:
- Basic: Most people will only need a basic estate plan, which may comprise of a revocable living trust, healthcare powers of attorney, a backup will, and so on. Our Sheboygan estate planning attorneys can review your assets, wishes, and the needs of your loved ones to determine if a basic estate plan will work.
- Advanced: In some cases, an advanced estate plan becomes necessary to ensure your final wishes are fulfilled and your loved ones are taken care of after you are gone. For an advanced estate plan, we may need to consider retirement trusts, family limited partnerships, irrevocable life insurance trusts, and more. Once again, we would be happy to be your legal guide to make certain everything is in order.
Real Estate Transaction Attorneys in Sheboygan
Our legal team here at Kitze & Canfield LLC in Sheboygan is also well-versed in Wisconsin real estate transaction laws. If you are thinking of buying or selling a piece of property, come to our law firm for legal counsel. With us providing legal insight and general advice about real estate transactions, you can be confident that you are making the right choice, either as the seller or the buyer.
You will also be prepared to draft, interpret, or dispute a variety of real estate documents, like:
- Commercial lease agreements
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Real estate contracts
- Residential lease agreements
Your Sheboygan Law Firm for All Your Pressing Matters
Whether you are planning for the future or thinking of getting in real estate, choose Kitzke & Canfield to be your legal allies along the way. To make legal counsel easier for you, we offer project-based fixed fees with transparent pricing for most of our services. We are also known for our fast response times to inquiries and flexible availability for in-person meetings. It is all part of how we deliver you a red-carpet client experience!