Our Working Relationships
At Kitzke & Canfield, we believe in the value of the team. When it comes to the work we do, we believe that every team needs a financial advisor, an estate planning attorney, and a quality accountant. Working together, we can meet our clients’ best interests at every stage of the estate planning process.
Our financial colleagues work with us to serve clients because we put effort into our relationships and bring a great deal to our partnerships. We provide our business partners with ongoing estate planning counseling, take the time to answer their questions as they come up, and we never hesitate to discuss mutual clients or educational hypotheticals.
Many of our financial colleagues take advantage of our experience and knowledge by sharing our educational seminars with their clients. This helps clients trust and build rapport with our partners and makes the relationship more valuable for everyone involved.
We are happy to present on various estate planning topics to provide added value to our financial colleagues and their clients. Our long-standing relationships with financial advisors allow us to provide these educational events to the clients who need them most.
Appreciating Our Partnerships
We appreciate each and every sponsor we get the opportunity to work with, and we are eager to accept invitations across Southeastern Wisconsin.
We are so grateful for each of our partnerships. Please see some of our previous collaborations below:
- Attorney Bethany C. Canfield thanks Jeremy Keil of Keil Financial Partners for welcoming us to your podcast to discuss common estate planning questions. https://keilfp.com/blogpodcast August 3, 2021.
- Thank you to Family Defined Benefits Generational Planning LLC for hosting an educational seminar for their members and affiliated professional colleagues. Attorneys John V. Kitzke & Bethany C. Canfield presented On the Value of Basic Estate Planning to help protect you and your family. June 10, 2021.
- Thank you to Matt Patrick for hosting an educational seminar for his clients. Attorney Bethany C. Canfield presented On Advanced Estate Planning Specifically Long-Term Care Planning and Understanding Medicaid. March 2021.
- Thank you to Matt Patrick for hosting an educational seminar for his clients. Attorney Bethany C. Canfield presented On the Value of Basic Estate Planning to help clients understand Estate Planning Goals and Documents. January 2021.
- Thank you to CM&A for inviting us to join your estate planning Q&A. https://www.cmawealth.com/. May 5, 2020.
- Thank you to the Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Wisconsin for inviting us to speak at the 2019 Financial Planning Association Symposium of Wisconsin. We had a great time meeting the financial planning and allied professionals in our great state. October 2019.
- Thank you to Score for hosting our annual Legal Basics Workshop. Attorneys John Kitzke and Bethany Canfield have so enjoyed helping attendees navigate the legal landscape. Learn more here. November 9, 2019 and September 29, 2018.
- Thank you to the Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Wisconsin for inviting us to the 2018 Financial Planning Symposium. Attorneys John Kitzke and Bethany Canfield had a great time hosting the “Learning What You Don’t Know You Don’t Know About Estate Planning,” seminar. Learn more here. October 29, 2018.
Keep an eye on this page and our blog for more exciting events!
Add Kitzke and Canfield to Your Team
We greatly value our working relationships with our financial colleagues, and we know each party enjoys the mutual networking benefits those relationships yield.
We have built our firm on the practice of providing solid, reliable, and supportive legal resources to both our clients and our financial colleagues. This strategy has created a history of satisfied clients, and their financial advisors appreciate our team-based approach.
While we are based in Grafton we serve clients throughout Southeastern Wisconsin, principally Ozaukee, Washington, Milwaukee, and Waukesha counties. We are happy to meet clients at their financial advisor’s place of business or make other arrangements as convenient.
Kitzke & Canfield is always looking for quality financial colleagues who wish to partner with our firm and provide services to our clients. You already know how much our business partnerships have to offer, so find out how you can help us help our clients by offering:
- Retirement or financial planning
- Real estate sales and marketing
If you’d like to discuss a business partnership with our firm, or if you are a client looking for a reliable financial professional, please call us at (262) 387-0706 or send us a message online today!