Germantown Estate Planning Attorney
Get Help from our Experienced Legal Team Today!
Have you taken the time to plan out your estate and ensure all of your assets and property will be passed on to your loved ones? Although most people don’t look forward to handling their estate planning matters, it is crucial to take the necessary steps to ensure you adequately prepare your estate before your death. From dealing with the probate process to paying estate taxes, your family can end up paying thousands of dollars to obtain your property. That is why you need to consult with our experienced lawyers to come up with an estate plan that will allow you to avoid these expenses.
Providing the Estate Planning Tools You Need
Our team of skilled estate planning attorneys at Kitzke & Canfield, LLC will take a unique approach to your case and create a custom plan that covers the particular needs of your estate. No matter if you have a large or small estate, we are committed to working closely with you to achieve your goals and ensure your loved ones are cared for and avoid the hassle of probate after you die.
To get help creating your estate plan, call our legal professionals at (262) 387-0706 today!
Estate Planning Services You Can Depend On
Our team can assist with all of the following aspects of estate planning:
- Asset protection – We can help you protect your hard-earned assets from estate taxes and creditor actions
- Medical directives – Advanced healthcare directives are essential to ensuring your wishes are followed if you become incapacitated
- Planned gifting – When gifting and charity is part of your estate plan, it is important to get it right to distribute as you wish and mitigate high taxes
- Last will and testament – A clear, valid will is the cornerstone of a strong estate plan, and can help ease the probate process for your loved ones
- Trust creation – There are a variety of trusts to serve your individual needs, and we can help you find the right trusts to protect and distribute your assets
- Trust administration – If you are a trustee, you need to be aware of your responsibilities in distributing those assets, and we can guide you through this process
- Business succession planning – We can assist you with all aspects of ensuring your business is passed on as you wish
We know that thinking about your family’s future can stress you out, but with the right estate planning tools, your loved ones won’t have to struggle with your affairs after you’ve passed away.