Experienced Brookfield Estate Planning Attorney
Call (262) 387-0706 to Speak to an Attorney in Southeastern Wisconsin
At Kitzke & Canfield, we understand that business, estate law, and real estate matters are often intertwined. We provide legal counsel and assistance pertaining to all three. Our attorneys understand the stakes when handling complex financial matters, and you can trust us to get the job done right. We are up-to-date on the newest state and federal regulations for these legal areas.
We handle legal issues such as:
- Trust Administration
- Buying and Selling Property
- Business Transition Planning
As a reflection of our commitment to instilling peace of mind, our law firm offers project-based legal fees. This is unlike the unpredictable hourly rates offered by other firms. We are also flexible when it comes to scheduling appointments, and we are prepared to make emergency house calls when necessary.
We are here for planning for the future, priming your business for success, and doing anything in between. Connect with a member of our team today and schedule your consultation with a Brookfield estate planning lawyer.
We Have Over 40 Years of Experience
Our estate, business, and real estate law attorneys are proud to offer extensive experience to resolving cases for their clients. For over four decades, we have served our friends and neighbors in Brookfield by helping them handle the following legal matters:
- Estate Planning: We offer both simplified and advanced estate plans depending on your needs. Our lawyers can also help you through the trust administration process or even establish a pet trust.
- Real Estate Transactions: Our attorneys are experienced real estate negotiators. We can help you establish a purchase and sale agreement, manage your critical real estate documents, or resolve a lease dispute.
- Business Counseling: Our attorneys are especially skilled with business transition planning. We can also help with business formation, employment agreements, and more.
No matter what counsel you need, we are prepared to help you simplify the process and come to a desirable solution. Get in touch with a member of our team today to receive prompt legal guidance as soon as possible.